Financial gifts to Our Lady of the Wayside enable us to provide a healthy, active and joyful life for the children and adults in our care. There are a number of ways people in the community can join Our Lady of the Wayside in supporting individuals with developmental disabilities:
All proceeds support Our Lady of the Wayside’s programs and services:
• Legal Tender: Cash, checks and credit cards – online giving is available through our website for your convenience
• Securities: Mutual funds, stocks and bonds
• Planned Gift: Gifts through wills, estate plans
• Real Estate: Homes, land and other real properties
• Corporate Giving: Outright, matching & in-kind gifts and corporate sponsorships
• Annual Appeal: General operating support, restricted gifts and endowment gifts.
• Foundation Gifts: Local, regional and national foundations partner with Wayside in support of the organization
• Endowment: Restricted gifts that ensure the future advancement of Wayside’s mission
• Car Donation Program: “Donate your Ride to Our Lady of the Wayside” in return for tax benefits or purchase a car from our retail lot.
Please contact Terry Davis, President/CEO at (440) 934-6007, to discuss in confidence your planned giving questions.