Tuesday, August 29th | Noon Luncheon at Landerhaven
We are pleased to announce that this year’s 2017 Starlight Guardian Humanitarian Award honoree will be former NFL football coach and respected civic leader, Sam Rutigliano. Join us for this inspirational event and a great time of networking with other area professionals.
The Starlight Guardian Humanitarian Award is presented to individuals who embrace the spirit of giving through charitable and generous compassion for others. The selection process is based on leadership in the community and recognizes the selfless acts of others and the creation of opportunities that enhance the quality of life for all. The Starlight benefit has raised over two million dollars since it was inaugurated in 2005. The agency is grateful for the overwhelming support the Starlight event has generated over the years to provide services for 800 individuals with developmental disabilities in 80+ neighborhood homes in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina and Summit Counties.
Proceeds from the event will go toward funding The Wayside’s new Pathways Day Program locations in Cuyahoga and Summit Counties.
To register for the event, please complete the secure online form, or provide us with your information below and someone from the Development Department will contact you.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Individual Seating $100 ($75 per ticket tax deductible)
- Caring Sponsorship $1,250 ($1,050 tax deductible)
- One corporate table of 8; quarter page ad in program
- Community Sponsorship $2,500 ($2,300 tax deductible)
- One corporate table of 8; half page ad in program
- Giving Sponsorship $5,000 ($4,800 tax deductible)
- One corporate table of 8; full page ad in program; logo on printed materials
- Inspiration Sponsorship $10,000 ($9,600 tax deductible)
- Two corporate tables of 8; full page ad in program; logo on printed materials; radio identification
- Humility Sponsorship $25,000 ($24,400 tax deductible)
- Three corporate tables of 8; full page ad in program; logo on printed materials; radio identification
CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR SPONSORSHIP TODAY!
2005 – Alex Machaskee
2006 – The Most Reverend Anthony M. Pilla
2007 – Larry & Eva Dolan
2008 – Robert E. Troop and John R. Climaco, Esq.
2009 – Gary Bauman and Hall of Famer Jim Brown
2010 – Mike & Sharon Hargrove and Marilyn Cunin
2011 – Michael Clegg and Jack Kahl
2012 – John Lanigan and Tom Cutter
2013 – Ed Crawford and Chris Zito
2014 – Fred Koury and David Weiner
2015 – Paul Hanna and Bill Wills
2016 – Ratanjit Sondhe and Dick Griffin