Our Lady of the Wayside Set to Honor Two Northeast Ohio Humanitarians at Annual Starlight Awards Luncheon
Two champions of Our Lady of the Wayside will be honored as recipients of the 12th Annual Starlight Guardian Humanitarian Award, presented by The Shamrock Companies, during a noon luncheon, hosted by WTAM's Bill Wills at Executive Caterers at Landerhaven, on Tuesday, August 30, 2016.
Inspirational Business Leader Ratanjit Sondhe and business leader & Board member Dick Griffin will receive their awards before a capacity crowd.
“We are so fortunate to have these two accomplished individuals as members of The Wayside Family,” says Terry Davis, President and CEO of Our Lady of the Wayside. “Both Ratanjit and Dick have utilized their time, talent and treasure to benefit The Wayside, other non-profit organizations and the community-at-large. Their strong leadership and tireless commitment to those in need is a wonderful example to everyone throughout Northeast Ohio.”
The Starlight Guardian Humanitarian Award was inaugurated in 2005 to recognize selfless acts of individuals through devotion to creating opportunities for enhanced quality for many. The recognition celebrates those who embrace the spirit of giving.
This year’s proceeds will go toward funding for the new Mentor Pathways Day Program and Pathways scholarships. The agency is grateful for the overwhelming support the Starlight event has generated over the years to provide services for over 700 individuals with disabilities in nearly 75 neighborhood homes in Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Geauga and Medina Counties.
To purchase tickets or a sponsorship click here or call the Development Department at (440) 934-6007.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Individual Seating $100 ($75 per ticket tax deductible)
- Caring Sponsorship $1,250 ($1,050 tax deductible)
- One corporate table of 8; quarter page ad in program
- Community Sponsorship $2,500 ($2,300 tax deductible)
- One corporate table of 8; half page ad in program
- Giving Sponsorship $5,000 ($4,800 tax deductible)
- One corporate table of 8; full page ad in program; logo on printed materials
- Inspiration Sponsorship $10,000 ($9,600 tax deductible)
- Two corporate tables of 8; full page ad in program; logo on printed materials; radio identification
- Humility Sponsorship $25,000 ($24,400 tax deductible)
- Three corporate tables of 8; full page ad in program; logo on printed materials; radio identification
CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR SPONSORSHIP TODAY!
2005 - Alex Machaskee
2006 - The Most Reverend Anthony M. Pilla
2007 - Larry Dolan
2008 - Bob Troops and John R. Climaco, Esq.
2009 – Gary Bauman and Hall of Famer Jim Brown
2010 – Mike & Sharon Hargrove and Marilyn Cunin
2011 – Michael Clegg and Jack Kahl
2012 – John Lanigan and Tom Cutter
2013 – Ed Crawford and Chris Zito
2014 – Fred Koury and David Weiner
2015 -- Paul Hanna and Bill Wills