CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (2nd & 3rd Shifts - positions available in Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain and Summit Counties) – Provides direct care assistance to individuals with disabilities through residential based services. Encourages healthy and productive personal growth that enhances community inclusion.
- BEHAVIOR SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (2nd & 3rd Shifts - positions available in Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain and Summit Counties) – Provides services to individuals with various developmental disabilities, mental health diagnoses and severe behavioral issues in accordance with their individual needs in achieving social, emotional and behavioral goals. *A minimum of one (1) year experience working with individuals with disabilities required*
- DIRECT SUPPORT MANAGER (positions available in Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain and Summit Counties) – Supervises the daily activities of the assigned home(s), trains, schedules, evaluates and supervises the Direct Support Professionals (DSP). The DSM provides services for consumers and maintains a proactive relationship and frequent contact with Family/Guardians to assure the quality and effectiveness of program objectives.
- TRANSPORTATION MANAGER (position based in Geauga County) – Oversees the day to day operations of the transportation department as it relates to routes, drivers, consumers, and scheduled training.
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT (positions available in Cuyahoga, Lorain and Summit Counties) – Works closely with Physician Offices, Direct Support Managers, and Agency Nurses. They collaborate to ensure that the health and safety needs of the individuals served at OLW, Inc. are met.
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST (position based in Lorain County) – Primarily responsible for the processing of all payroll related activities and other HR processes in accordance with the guidelines and policies of Our Lady of the Wayside and state, local and federal laws.
At least eighteen (18) years of age.
A valid Ohio Driver’s License with less than 6 points.
Two (2) years of licensed driving experience may be necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Clear criminal background and drug screening.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
The employees of Our Lady of the Wayside are a key part of providing the best quality of support to the individuals we serve. All employees must complete comprehensive, paid training courses appropriate for the position in which they are hired. We seek professional, dedicated and compassionate staff to join our team. Employees working at our locations provide 24 hour/7 days a week assistance and care to children and adults with developmental disabilities. These services include: personal care, meal planning/prepping, grocery shopping, transporting to and from community activities and appointments and other aspects of daily living. Wayside focuses on being consistent with every person by providing specialized support that brings consumers increased opportunities for active participation in the community and an enhanced quality of life.
Our Lady of the Wayside provides residential, respite, transportation and day programming services for 900 children and adults with developmental disabilities in nearly 90 locations throughout Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Summit, and Trumbull County (placement is based on your location and priority of home).
Our Lady of the Wayside is the Home to Opportunity. We believe if we hire great people and give them an opportunity to learn and grow, it will in turn allow us to provide great service. We invest in employees who show leadership capabilities, motivation and excellent customer service skills by offering continuous training and promotional opportunities. We have designed an innovative, hands on Management Training Program which offers existing employees without prior leadership experience an opportunity to follow the OLW career path. More than 90% of our management team began their career with Wayside as a Direct Support Professional. Join our winning team and start your career today!
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to Full-Time employees – competitive health plan, life & supplemental insurance packages, vacation time, personal time, paid holidays and a retirement savings plan. Medical insurance is offered to individuals who meet the ACA requirement of 30 or more hours per week.
Visit the Benefits Overview page for more information.